Central banks from the worlds largest economies have agreed on a set of proposals which could force large and heavily interconnected banks to set aside even more capital. Proposals from the Group of Governors and Heads of Supervision hope the … Continue reading
- James Murdoch leaves Isleworth in London for Manhattan
- Iceland supreme court ruling may accelerate repayment to UK and NL governments
- UK Govt proposes a more permanent clock change – Is Britain moving closer to Europe after all?
- Why the #Occupy movement should occupy the minds of politicians
- Double take: UK is among the fastest growing countries in the G7. Best of very weak bunch