- James Murdoch leaves Isleworth in London for Manhattan
- Iceland supreme court ruling may accelerate repayment to UK and NL governments
- UK Govt proposes a more permanent clock change – Is Britain moving closer to Europe after all?
- Why the #Occupy movement should occupy the minds of politicians
- Double take: UK is among the fastest growing countries in the G7. Best of very weak bunch
Monthly Archives: July 2011
Every year Transparency International publish their Corruption Perception Index. It’s a guide to bribery and graft in every country in the world and based on information from respected organisations such as the World Bank, EU, OECD etc. For reference purposes, … Continue reading
Nick Clegg has said he’s ‘incredibly worried’ about this developing crisis in the Eurozone. Speaking on the BBC the Deputy prime minister said that the situation could have a direct impact on millions of UK jobs. His words come after … Continue reading