- James Murdoch leaves Isleworth in London for Manhattan
- Iceland supreme court ruling may accelerate repayment to UK and NL governments
- UK Govt proposes a more permanent clock change – Is Britain moving closer to Europe after all?
- Why the #Occupy movement should occupy the minds of politicians
- Double take: UK is among the fastest growing countries in the G7. Best of very weak bunch
Tag Archives: councils
My instant reaction to today’s ruling from the Icelandic Supreme court would be that this ruling now unties the hands of the Icelandic government to repay UK and NL the £2.4bn owing from the collapse of Landsbanki in 2008. After … Continue reading