- James Murdoch leaves Isleworth in London for Manhattan
- Iceland supreme court ruling may accelerate repayment to UK and NL governments
- UK Govt proposes a more permanent clock change – Is Britain moving closer to Europe after all?
- Why the #Occupy movement should occupy the minds of politicians
- Double take: UK is among the fastest growing countries in the G7. Best of very weak bunch
Tag Archives: G7 growth
Using Q2 GDP as the basis, then Britain is just behind the US and Italy in GDP growth figures. But if you used the first half figures, Britain would be the third weakest. It’s a measure of just how weak … Continue reading