- James Murdoch leaves Isleworth in London for Manhattan
- Iceland supreme court ruling may accelerate repayment to UK and NL governments
- UK Govt proposes a more permanent clock change – Is Britain moving closer to Europe after all?
- Why the #Occupy movement should occupy the minds of politicians
- Double take: UK is among the fastest growing countries in the G7. Best of very weak bunch
Tag Archives: hacking
James’s resignation has a lot to do with the BskyB share price. Having fallen by 26% last summer, BskyB – which has nothing to do with News International (the Times, Sun etc) other than the Murdoch family presence – has … Continue reading